Bird Food Settlement Lawsuit
- An 85 million dollar settlement has been proposed in In re: Morning Song Bird Food Litigation
- The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Claim forms must be filed by 7/1/2019
- Visit birdfoodsettlement.com to file a claim and obtain more information
- Listed as case number 3:12-cv-01592
Class members in the Bird Food Settlement case are defined as anyone in the United States who purchased certain Scotts Morning Song Bird products between 11/1/2005 and 5/1/2008.
File a claim at kccsecure.com/birdfoodsettlement/Claimant.
The claim ID and PIN Code will be required when filing a claim at BirdFoodSettlement.com.
- Mail: In re Morning Song Bird Food Litigation c/o KCC Class Action Services P.O. Box 404107 Louisville, KY 40233-4107
- Phone: 1-866-459-1390
- Email: info@BirdFoodSettlement.com
Bird Food Class Action Lawsuit Important Dates
- 6/3/2019: Settlement fairness hearing
- 7/1/2019: Claim form deadline
- 5/13/2019: Exclusion deadline
Please note you do not need to attend the Bird Food Settlement Hearing in order to claim a slice of the $85,000,000 settlement pie.
Any questions in regards to birdfoodsettlement.com can be directed to 866-459-1390 or contact the class members attorney.
Bird Food Settlement Class Members Attorney
- Jason A. Forge, Rachel L. Jensen, Michael Albert, and Rachel A. Cocalis from the law firm of ROBBINS GELLER RUDMAN & DOWD LLP
- Douglas P. Dowd and Alex R. Lumaghi from the firm of DOWD & DOWD PC
- John J. Driscoll, Christopher Quinn, and Gregory Pals from the law firm of THE DRISCOLL FIRM PC
- Morning Song Bird Food is represented by Jones Day
Bird Food Settlement Website
Other Class Action Settlements
- SRTCPAsettlement.com: A mind-blowing $5.5 million settlement has been proposed in the Sunrun Solar robocalls class action lawsuit
- Settopboxsettlement.com: A lawsuit has been filed against Comcast entitled In re: Comcast Corp. Set-Top Cable Television Box Antitrust Litigation
- Vizio Settlement: File a claim by 4/29/2019 in the lawsuit entitled In re: Vizio Inc. Consumer Privacy Litigation