VizioTVsettlement.com File Claim
VizioTVsettlement.com Claim Instructions
- Review class member qualifications
- If you qualify please visit viziotvsettlement.com/Online
- Click on “enter online filing site” tab
- Input the required information
- Claims must be filed by 4/29/2019
Vizio TV Settlement class members claim VIZIO violated privacy and consumer-protection laws by collecting viewing data from Smart TVs for sale to advertisers.
VIZIO denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
Imams of America Pick’s
- californiaseatinglaw.com – You will need to provide the PSA ID number associated with the California Walmart Cashier Seating Class Action Settlement
- totaltcpasettlement.com – Please note you must provide the Unique ID and ZIP Code OR Affected Phone Number when filing a claim online
- fedexofficesettlement-com – If You Made A Payment At A Fedex Office Self-Service Express Pay Kiosk Between May 21, 2019 And June 23, 2019 Using Your Credit Or Debit Card And Received A Printed Receipt Showing The First Two And Last Four Digits Of Your Card Number, A Class Action Settlement May Affect Your Rights, And You May Be Entitled To Benefits.
VizioTVSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: VIZIO TV Settlement c/o A.B. Data Ltd. P.O. Box 170500 Milwaukee, WI 53217
- Phone: 877-252-4685
- Email: info@VizioTVsettlement.com
The case is entitled In re: Vizio Inc. Consumer Privacy Litigation, and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Vizio TV Settlement is entitled Case No. 8:16-ml-02693.
VizioTVSettlement.com Class Members Attorneys
Class members will be represented by Eric H. Gibbs and Andre Mura from the law firm of GIBBS LAW GROUP LLP AND Joseph W. Cotchett & Adam J. Zapala from the law firm of COTCHETT, PITRE & MCCARTHY, LLP.
Vizio will be represented by Anthony T. Pierce, Ali R. Rabbani, and the legendary Hyongsoon Kim.
A variety of court documents associated with the Vizio TV Settlement case can be found at viziotvsettlement.com/Home/CourtDocuments.