Who is a Class Member
You are included in the the Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shakes class action settlement if you purchased “if you purchased any of the following Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shake products in the United States from June 8, 2019 through June 12, 2019:
- Strawberries & Cream
- Banana & Cream
- Peaches & Cream
- Cookies & Cream
- Mixed Berry
- Organic Chocolate
- Organic Vanilla
If you don’t qualify for this settlement, check out our database of other class action settlementsyou may be eligible for.
- Up to $40
Each Settlement Class Member who files a valid and timely Claim Form along with proof of purchase can receive $1 per purchased Premier Protein Shake up to $40.00 in cash. Without proof of purchase, claimants are eligible for $0.50 per purchased Premier Protein Shake up to $20.00 in cash.
Proof of Purchase
- While not required, Claimants who do submit proof of purchase with their claim form can receive a larger payout.
Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shakes Settlement Notes
- Gregorio v. Premier Nutrition Corp.
- Case No. 1:17-cv-05987
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Plaintiff Joseph Gregorio filed this class action lawsuit alleging Premier Nutrition Company misrepresents the protein amounts in their Ready-To-Drink shakes.
According to the Premier Protein Shake class action lawsuit, Gregorio purchased Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink shakes on several occasions from 2015 to 2016. Prior to purchase, Gregorio says he carefully read the labeling, including the representation that the Premier Protein Shakes contained “30 g[rams] PROTEIN.” Gregorio understood this to mean that the Premier Protein shakes contained 30 grams of protein.
However, based upon testing commissioned by his attorneys, the Premier Protein shakes were only shown to contain between 26.9 grams and 28.34 grams.
Premier denies the allegations and any wrongdoing. Complete details about the case and settlement are provided on the Premier Protein Shake settlement website.
- 12/20/18: Claim Form Deadline
- 12/11/18: Objection or Exclusion Deadline
- 1/17/19: Final Hearing at time TBD* (class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie).
*Settlement Class Members who wish to speak at the hearing should check ProteinShakeSettlement.com to confirm that the date or time of the Hearing has not been changed.
- Mail: Protein Shake Settlement Administrator, c/o BrownGreer PLC, P.O. Box 25159, Richmond, VA 23260
- Phone: 1-833-34-SHAKE (1-833-347-4253)
- Joseph I. Marchese, Philip L. Fraietta, and Frederick J. Klorczyk III of Bursor & Fisher PA
- Nick Suciu III of Barbat Mansour & Suciu PLLC
- Anne Barker of The Consumer Law Group PC