AMEXEveryday.com RSVP Code
- Apply for the popular American Express Everyday credit card
- Requires the RSVP code if using the promotional mailing
- The application will take about 5 minutes to complete
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
The AMEXEveryday.com RSVP offer requires a good to great credit score. Consumers with not so great credit will want to look elsewhere.
Why the AMEX Everyday Card?
- It will impress the ladies (AMEX is king among credit cards)
- Earn 2X points at U.S. supermarkets
- 1X points on all other purchases
- Make 20 or more purchases with your Card in a billing period and earn 20% extra points on those purchases less returns and credit
The 2 times supermarket points are on up to $6000 in purchases per year.
AMEXEveryday.com RSVP promotional notes
- The RSVP code will be 14 digits in length
- You would be bonkers to consider any other cards if you qualify
- Pre-screened applicants will not have to provide all of their financial information as they have already been pre-screened
Other credit card offers from AMEX you might want to consider include amex.us/bcersvp rsvp code, amex.us/aedrsvp code, amex.magnet rsvp, or the American Express Gold Card.
Other Non-AMEX Cards worth a glance or three?
- Walmart Credit Card (login)
- Blue Bird Credit Card
- LendUp Credit Card: This card is designed for consumers who are attempting to improve their financial health… only apply for this card if you have poor credit.
American Express Customer Service
- AMEX Phone Number: 1-800-528-4800
- AMEX Bill pay: 1-800-472-9297
- Reach out via US mail: World Financial CenterNew York, NY10285
Real ballers will want to consider the application.