Schumacher Text Message Class Action Settlement
- Obtain all the gritty details in the Schumacher TCPA Settlement
- Visit SchumacherTCPASettlement.com to file a claim and check out other court documents
- Claim forms are due no later than 7/15/2019
Class members contend Schumacher Automotive sent text messages to consumers without receiving their written permission to do so.
These text messages violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act which was enacted to protect the public from annoying telemarketers.
Who should file a claim?
According to the terms of the Schumacher Text Message Class Action Settlement, the following individuals should file a claim:
“All individuals residing in the United States (i) who were sent a text message (ii) on his or her cellular telephone (iii) by or on behalf of Schumacher Automotive, Inc. (iv) from June 11, 2019, through May 20, 2019.”
Under the terms of Eisenband v. Schumacher, class members may receive up to $180.
You must file a claim in order to receive a settlement payout.
Schumachertcpasettlement.com Contact Points
- Mail: Eisenband v. Schumacher Settlement Administrator c/o KCC Class Action Services PO Box: 404017 Louisville, KY 40233-4017
- Phone: 1-866-507-5338
- 06/28/2019: Settlement fairness hearing
- 7/15/2019: Claim form deadline
- 5/29/2019: Deadline to object or opt out
Eisenband v. Schumacher Automotive Inc. is being heard in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and is listed as case number 9:18-cv-80911.
Schumacher Automotive, Inc. has hired Craig H. Blinderman from the law firm of KURKIN FOREHAND.
Need a credit card? Love Disney World? Check out the GetMyDisneyVisa credit card.
Contact the Clerk of the Court?
Write to or visit the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida 400 N. Miami Ave Miami, FL 33128.
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Scott Edelsberg EDELSBERG LAW PA, Andrew J. Shamis SHAMIS AND GENTILE PA, and Manuel S. Hiraldo HIRALDO PA.